Tanglefoot® Japanese Beetle Trap
Overview & Benefits
- Durable plastic traps outlast bag versions
- Attracts both male and female beetles
- One dual-lure bait is effective for an entire season (or 3 months, whichever comes first)
- All-weather plastic trap
- Expandable trap
Japanese beetles will eat virtually anything - and they don't dine alone. Save ornamental trees and plants from these destructive beetles with the Tanglefoot® Japanese Beetle Trap. This reusable trap uses pheromone and floral lures to attract both male and female beetles to control beetle populations without pesticides or harmful chemicals. The attractive yellow color combines with the tempting lures for highly efficient beetle trapping.
How to Use
- Slide vanes together at open slots. Make sure the ends slide into the channels of the vanes.
- Attach the vanes to the funnel. The four vanes clip into the funnel body.
- Lock funnel and vanes into expandable collection cage
- Hold top of trap with one hand and pull cage bottom down with other hand
Installing Dual-Lure System
- Remove dual-lure from bottom of collection cage. Peel off covering of the Dual Lure package as marked on package
- Position Dual Lure so that the open side faces inward toward the trap. Do NOT remove the contents.
- Insert one edge into vane slot, then tip upward to insert into opposite vane slot.
- Your trapping system is now ready-to-use.